- ½ Cup sweet cream butter
- ½ Cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ½ Cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¾ Cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Chocolate stars or Hershey Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Once incorporated, add in egg, milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt together. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Roll the dough into approx 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet leaving room for them to spread during baking. Put in oven and bake for 7 minutes.
- Pull the oven shelf out and carefully place the chocolate star/Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie pushing down far enough to spread cookie, but not too far to push through the bottom of the cookie. Tip: It is easiest to start from the back and work your way forward. Bake for another 2 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and let rest for a few minutes and place cookies on cooling rack or wax paper. They are ready to eat!
Cookies are good for 2-3 weeks. They can be put in an airtight container and frozen to last up 1 ½ months. But, trust me on this one, they won’t last that long…you will most likely be making another batch before Christmas rolls around.