To make it your own, feel free to use pre-made flat bread shaped into the size that you wish, top with any savory spread that strikes your fancy and last, do not forgot your cheese. The creaminess of the goat cheese mixed with that amazing flavor only developed by breaking down onions/shallots all on top of baked dough and there will not be one bite left over.
- 12 oz Package Flat bread Mix
- 7.5 oz jar of caramelized shallot spread
- 5 oz log of goat cheese, plain or herbed
- Parsley or Fresh Herb for garnish
- Prepare flat bread mix per box instructions. Let rise fully. Note: Some times it can take longer than the instructions may indicate, just give it the time to rise to it’s full potential.
- When the dough is fully risen, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Flour your surface and roll out the dough to your desired shape or use a pastry cutter to break the dough down into multiple bite size pieces.
- Place shaped dough on a greased pan in the oven for 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with shallot spread. Finish topping by crumbling the goat cheese around the pizza and cook for another 10-15 minutes until everything is golden.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve.
Note: If you would want to premake the bite, at the shallot step, bake for 7-9 minutes. Refrigerate until serving. Preheat the oven to 350 again, top with goat cheese and bake for approximately 5 minutes.