- 1 pkg lo mien noodles
- Pre-shredded carrots
- Scallions, sliced
- 1 pkg pre-cooked chicken breast (or left over chicken)
- 1 12oz jar sesame dipping sauce
- Sesame seeds, optional, for garnish
- Cook the lo mien noodles according to package instructions. Strain, rinse and let cool slightly.
- While noodles are cooking, slice scallions and chop chicken breast to the size of your liking and add to bowl with carrots.
- When noodles are cooled enough, add to veggies and top with Sesame Sauce. Toss to coat fully.
- Put in fridge to chill for at least one hour before serving. But can be made a day in advance. Will stay good for a few days, but flavor will fade over time and you may need to add more sauce.
Note: If you are planning a small presentation as small individual servings (as in the photograph), cut lo mien noodles before cooking to achieve more of the bite size strands.