Whether it is salted or not, when I think of butter, I think of how working in the right amount of cool butter into dry flour can make the perfect scones, or when you cut into a fresh loaf of bread and smear just a little bit of sweetened-herbed butter on top it transforms that bread into a slice of heaven.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) room temperature butter
- 1 tsp honey (can substitute agave nectar if you would want)
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- Mix together all ingredients until honey & rosemary are fully incorporated into the butter.
- Serve in a small ramekin or other small dish.
Tip: You could place the butter in small silicone molds of seasonal things (ie stars for the 4th of july or small leaves for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season) and place in fridge until set up. Pop out and serve the individual serving shaped pats at your next get together.