Ever looking for a simple dessert or a topper for a creamy cheese…look no further…this is it! There is not too much to say about this tasty treat, besides it’s simple to prepare and you’re kids will like this sweet treat. The most difficult thing about this recipe is cutting up the pineapple…unless you buy the cut up pineapple from the store.
Sweet Baked Pineapple
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1/8 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pineapple in a pie dish. Combine brown sugar and spices and sprinkle over the top of the pineapple.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the sugar is fully dissolved and baked into the pineapple.