This perfect weeknight meal isn’t anything special by way of creating anything from scratch, but it IS a great way to elevate your standard pasta and sauce combo from the store. For me, it is the best type of meal after a long day of work – slice a few things, boil a few things, heat others…and boom – you’re done!
Once again, it highlights the mushroom – which is one of my current favorite ingredients.
This meal will create a few dishes, but with everyone enjoying the meal, it can be a group collaboration on the clean up as well.
Sauteed Mushrooms & Kielbasa with Ravioli
- 1 large package small Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ring beef kielbasa
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- 1 package cheese ravioli
- 1 large jar vodka sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with salt. Cook ravioli to package instructions.
- Heat vodka sauce in a separate sauce pan.
- Saute mushrooms with butter and season with onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Slice kielbasa and saute in a skillet over medium heat and season with garlic and onion powder. These are precooked. You are heating till warm and they get a little sear on the outside.
- When all components are cooked – each person can serve to their liking, piling everything on or just opting for pasta and sauce. Serve with garlic toasts or garlic bread & enjoy!
*All ingredients do not have exact measurements because it is to be seasoned to your liking.