We’ve had a busy summer so far – between ending the school year with soccer fun every weekend, planning for the upcoming wedding, group birthdays and traveling for the holidays, we haven’t had a lot of down time.
In those seriously busy moments, I turn to my food. Food is something easily controllable and there is something very comforting knowing that when-ever you put any form of meat patty on the grill, you will get that wonderful smoky grill taste. That same instinct affirms that butter and chocolate make anything better.
We are very happy that the days on grilling are with us again. Nothing beats when the temps are that humid warm with just the perfect breeze. Standing over the grill with a crisp glass of white wine, flipping burgers for the dinner…well, I know that I’m at home.
- 20 oz ground turkey
- 2 Tbls chicken stock
- 2 Tbls panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbls taco seasoning – or your own combo of chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- 2 Tbls Queso Blanco cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Buns, toasted or no toasting per your preference
Toppings: (up to you)
- Mayo or Aioli
- Heat your grill to medium high heat or pan on stove top to med-high heat. Gently combine turkey, chicken broth, bread crumbs, taco seasoning, cheese and salt and pepper. Form into even patties.
- Cook on grill or in pan for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Top with any toppings that you would like and enjoy!!!