This is my nod to desiring spring to be here soon. Looking for light and fun things to make that will help along a warmer season. I know that it isn’t spring yet because there is still snow on the ground and it is much colder outside than you would think by looking at the sun shining.
Fortunately, there are signs of spring. We have been noticing a greater number of bunnies and squirrels out on our patio. We were even able to recycle some left over waffles to a rather large little bunny. Fun Saturday morning!
This recipe is great recipe for lunches during the work week. Just make on Sunday, portion out into small serving storage containers and grab and go each day on the way out the door.
Artichoke, Olive & Feta Pasta Salad
- 8 oz elbow pasta, cooked per instructions
- 1 14 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup kalmata olives, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mediterranean spice/herb blend
- Few dashes of roasted red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep all of the ingredients by cooking the pasta, rinsing the beans and chopping and dicing the rest of the ingredients. Let the pasta cool slightly after draining.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Salt and pepper to your taste. Store in airtight container in the fridge for serving.